Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  While I thought about sending out some freebies this week, I remembered no one is doing school right now!  Hopefully everyone (besides my misbehaving 5-yr old) is taking time to enjoy a little down time.  But I wanted to wish you a quick Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Here are Oliver's hospital photos, plus a few I took around the tree at home.  




















I love photography!  Here are 2 quick Christmas (or anytime) photography tips:


  • A bad picture is better than no picture.  Keep that in mind when you get discouraged about low lighting, uncooperative kids, etc.
  • Don't miss Christmas because you're too busy with the camera.  Take what you can and put the camera down.  Or, if you're like us, videotape the kids opening their presents.  I can't tell you how much these videos mean to me!  They are hilarious to look back on!  
That's it :)  I will be back with more freebies and posts after the new year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment