Friday, November 13, 2015

2 FREE Christmas Bell Addition Games!




Another Christmas freebie?  Yes!!  I made this game to help my favorite 2nd grader work on her basic math facts.

Players spin a sum (spinners included), and find a math fact that equals the number spun.  Players alternate turns until game board is covered.  Player with the most playing pieces on game board wins!

practice sheet is included for practicing any math facts that were answered incorrectly during game!

Get your game for free here!  I love making these freebies, so be sure to Subscribe to get them all!


  
If you have been blessed in any way shape or form by the services I've offered on this blog, you may want to send a monetary gift my way.  If so, that would be most appreciated!  I love what I do and am looking forward to helping others educate their little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment