Thursday, November 12, 2015

7 FREE Skip Counting Puzzles!



After checking my TpT store, I found my number one download is my Race Car Skip Counting Puzzles. I made them because I had trouble finding fun, eye-catching skip counting materials to help my son. Maybe I wasn't the only one!  Here's another batch of skip counting puzzles, but this time you can have 7 of them- counting by 5's and 2's to 100! You can find them for FREE here

Are you liking all of these freebies?  Make sure you Subscribe by email.

If you have been blessed in any way shape or form by the services I've offered on this blog, you may want to send a monetary gift my way.  If so, that would be most appreciated!  I love what I do and am looking forward to helping others educate their little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment